TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The mission of Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social) is to connect the world’s artists to allow them to be more productive and successful. Our services are designed to promote opportunity for our members by enabling you and millions of other artists to exchange ideas, learn, and find opportunities and make decisions in a social network of relationships.
You agree that by clicking “Login”, “Register Now” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding convention with Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social) (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this convention (“convention” or “User Agreement”), do not click “ Register Now” (or another button) and do not access or use any of our Services. If you wish to delete your account, please contact with support team of Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social). in firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some promises that you make to us in this Contract:
You’re eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least our 18 year
The services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
To use the Services, you agree that:
I) you must be the minimum age of 18 year or older;
II) you will only have one Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social) account,
III) you are not already restricted by Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social) from using the services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the 18 years.
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules.
Members are account holders. You agree to:
Ι) use a strong password and keep it confidential;
ΙΙ) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections) and
ΙΙΙ) follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts and Professional Community Policies. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. Recruiter seat bought by your employer), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; however, they do not have rights to your personal account
Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social) have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our network.
Artnoise Social Network of Artists reserves the right to limit your use of the network and services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members or Groups. Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social) reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or are misusing the Services (e.g., violating any of the Dos and Don’ts or Professional Community Policies).
Artnoise Social Network of Artists is a community of artists. This list of “Dos and Don’ts” along with our Professional Community Policies limit what you can and cannot do on our Services.
You agree that you will:
a. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
b. Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
c. Use your real name on your profile; and
d. Use the our services in a professional way
You agree that you will not:
1.. Create a false identity on Artnoise Social Network of Artists, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account.
2.. Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services
3. Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views).
4. Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Artnoise Social Network of Artists.
5. Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others.
6. Break in the intellectual property rights of members, including copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of members without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license.
7. Break in the intellectual property or other rights of Artnoise designers LTD and Artnoise Social Network of Artists, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “Artnoise Social Network of Artists” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines without permission of Artnoise designers LTD.
8. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code
9. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code, or any related technology that is not open source code.
10. Penetration – link to our services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without Artnoise Social Network of Artists’s consent
11. Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages.
12.Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
13. Violate the Community Policies or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using.
Availability of services
The limitations of liability in this section are part of the basis of the bargain between you and Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social), and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g., warranty, tort, negligence, contract and law) even if Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social), or its affiliates has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
These limitations of liability do not apply to liability for death or personal injury or for fraud, gross negligence or intentional misconduct, or in cases of negligence where a material obligation has been breached, a material obligation being such which forms a prerequisite to our delivery of services and on which you may reasonably rely, but only to the extent that the damages were directly caused by the breach and were foreseeable upon conclusion of this convention and to the extent that they are typical in the context of this convention
By continuing to use our services, you are agreeing to the use
Artnoise Social Network of Artists collect data through cookies and similar technologies.
Contact information for complaint about content provided by our members or groups.
Artnoise Social Network of Artists (artnoise.social respect the intellectual property rights of others. Require that information posted by members or groups be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. Provide a policy for complaints concerning content posted by our members or group.